You may have heard about WordPress. It’s the software that is currently powering around 24% of the internet.
That’s around 74.6 million sites, which makes it the most popular Content Management System in the world.
We love WordPress because it helps us create beautiful websites that can do pretty much whatever it is you want them to do. Whether it’s a personal blog or a professional portfolio, an online community or a scandalous news column, WordPress can do it.
And why is WordPress so good? Reasons include:
- The software is flexible and easy to manage for updating and editing content.
- We can fully customise the code which means we can reflect exactly what you and your business stands for.
- It’s compliant with standards set by W3C (the World Wide Web Consortium), which means it will continue working no matter what your browser decides to do in the future. That makes it a valuable investment for your business.
- It’s easy to find a WordPress site on the web because the framework makes it easy for Search Engines. (In fact, it was even endorsed by Google software engineer Matt Cutts!)
- Your website will always use the latest software. You won’t have to do a complete re-build each time the system is upgraded, (unlike with custom-built websites) which keeps your costs down.
As we mentioned, we can fully customise the design of your website. And that doesn’t just include the colours and font! We can add plug-ins to help your website do anything you want. How about e-commerce plugins to make buying online super easy for your customers? Or contact forms to help you secure new business leads? Or even Google Maps so that your customers know where you are and how to get there!
You’ll have full control with your WordPress site. No one can come in and put ads on it without your permission, unlike other hosted websites. And another great thing about WordPress is that it’s far more cost-effective than having a new website built from scratch.
But if the budget doesn’t quite stretch to a fully customised website, you can also buy some fantastic designs from www.themeforest.net. Check them out (there are hundreds!) and once you’ve made your choice, we can help you install it and manage it.
Design Garage will make your new WordPress website easy for you. You don’t have to worry about a thing. We can design and build your new website, host it and manage it. We’ll update all the technical bits when they need it and keep your site secure against hackers and spam. We do all your back ups and we’ll update the software when newer versions of WordPress roll out. And we can teach you how to edit the content so that you can keep your customers up to date (and in today’s busy browsing world, we can even show you how to do it from your smartphone).
So, if you’re looking to build a new website or wanting to update your old one, you really can’t go past WordPress. And Design Garage has the expertise and know how to help you make the most of it.
Just flick Casie an email on email@example.com
To view the Design Garage WordPress websites have a look at our Gallery of work!